Experience a Family Tradition
Cawley Family Farm has been in operation since 1996 and is currently owned and operated by Charles Cawley. The farm has continued to grow since 1996 and is currently comprised of 12 acres of trees.
Available up to 16 feet in some varieties
Cawley Family Farm works hard year-round to provide its customers with a wide array of live trees from which to choose:
- Blue Spruce
- Canaan Fir
- Concolor Fir (pre-cut only)
- Douglas Fir
- Fraser Fir (pre-cut only)
- Norway Spruce
- White Pine
Handmade Christmas Wreaths
Made fresh daily with greens from our farm, take home the fresh holiday spirit in the form of a wreath. Available plain or decorated with a variety of bows and accessories to liven up your home. We also custom-make horse heads, crosses, and grave blankets. You may place an order online or stop by and check out our current selection.
Why buy a fresh Christmas Tree?
- Fresh Air and Water
- Growing trees absorb carbon dioxide while emitting fresh air. They also reduce stormwater runoff.
- Trees biodegrade naturally. They can be reused as habitat or recycled into mulch.
- Holiday Spirit
- Visiting a tree farm is fun for the entire family. Plus, live trees look and smell wonderful.
- Economic Boost
- Tree farmers keep land open and productive. Money spent locally circulates through the economy.
- Beneficial to the Earth
- Live trees stabilize soil, protect water, and provide habitat and scenery.
- The Circle of Life
- Growers plant up to three seedlings for every harvested tree, rarely needing fertilizer.
A real Christmas Tree brings out the real beauty of the holidays.
Cawley Family Farm is a proud member of the Maryland Christmas Tree Association.
Questions? Contact Us
We are open Black Friday and are open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10am to 7pm. If you want to schedule a visit outside of normal business hours, you will need to schedule a visit instead.